BOARD of directors
CL2 – CE RMO, Inc.
Meeting Report – October4, 2022
The Cedar Landing 2 – Creek Estates Road Maintenance Organization (RMO) Board of Directors convened at 507 Bishop Drive on Tuesday, October 4, 2022 at 6:30 pm.
President Cynthia Kunz convened the meeting.
The report of the September 13, 2022 meeting was accepted.
- Road Maintenance
- BLI Work
- No damage was noted from Tropical Storm Ian
- Members confirmed that BLI grading should continue with use of the smaller, but more powerful, and less expensive equipment
- Members reviewed the projects pending the end of Hurricane Season
- Upgrading to NCDOT spec the remaining speed bumps on Cedar Avenue
- Ponding at 603 and 605 Park
- Sinking of Bishop Drive
- Filling sunken area on the west side of Landing Drive before Driftwood
- Replacement of tile at Cedar Avenue and Pine Ridge Drive
- Repair of Cedar Avenue at the end of the asphalt
- Gravel for Rustic Court
- Other Road Work
- Traffic Counter
- Jeff Conerly reported that the traffic counter is now dead and that he is researching options for purchasing a used counter
- Financial Operations
Treasurer Ann Donnelly reported a current bank balance of $19,234.00. She noted that the 2021 audit had been completed and the 2022 audit is completed through June.
III. Member/RMO Issues
- Community Grill – October 8, 2022 – Members discussed plans for the upcoming third quarter membership meeting and community grill.
- 401 Creek Drive – Blockage of drainage pipe remains. Kunz will follow up with Rob Schneider who spoke with neighbor, Mr. Feathers, who agreed to remove the blockage but has not done so. [Note: Mr. Schneider followed up and Mr. Feathers removed the blockage.]
- Member ‘listening session’ – October 25, 2022 – Jeff Conerly will invite Donny Long and Scott Campbell will invite Barry Ritter
- Landing Court boat launch site signage – ordered; letter will be sent to owners prior to posting of signage
- Adjournment and Next Meeting
Members discussed board meeting time and agreed to move the meeting start time from 6:30 to 6:00 pm. The next meeting will be held on November 1, 2022 at 507 Bishop Drive at 6:00.
Motion Made and Seconded: To adjourn [Motion Passed].
|Board of Directors|
|Yes||Cynthia Kunz||President and Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Yes||Greg Fogle||Community Activities||704.756.0338
|No||Steve Hanchey||Contractor Liaisonemail@example.com