BOARD of directors
CL2 – CE RMO, Inc.
Meeting Report – January 4, 2022
The Cedar Landing 2 – Creek Estates Road Maintenance Organization (RMO) Board of Directors convened at 507 Bishop Drive on Tuesday, January 4December 7, 2021 at 6:30 pm.
President Steven Hanchey convened the meeting.
The report of the December 7, 2021 meetings was accepted as corrected.
- Member Issues – None
- Road Maintenance
- BLI Work
None in December
- Other Road Work
Members noted that the reflective tape on the upper Cedar Avenue speed bumps needs to be replaced and that the new street sign for the Landing Drive intersection at Driftwood Drive is done. Jeff Conerly has the reflective tape supply and will provide this to Steve Hanchey and Greg Fogle, who will install the tape and the new street sign.
- Financial Operations
Treasurer Ann Donnelly reported a current bank balance of $2,631.00. She noted that the 2022 road fee invoice, along with the annual report and ballot had been mailed today.
III. Member/RMO Issues
Members discussed general plans for 2022 and decided to alternate quarterly membership meetings with community grill events, noting that the latter seemed to have built a greater sense of neighborhood cohesion than the meetings. Meetings/events in 2022-23 would be:
- Saturday, April 9, 2022 – Community Grill
- Saturday, July 9, 2022 – Membership Meeting
- Saturday, October 8, 2022 – Community Grill
- Saturday, January 14, 2023 – Annual Meeting
Members noted several pending issues:
- Procedures for initiating action to condemn derelict properties – Ms. Kunz will inquire about this when she talks to Ken Ording about the Deer Run HOA road closure
- Request to re-open Doe Ridge Drive at Cedar Avenue – Ms. Kunz will meet with Pender County Fire Marshal
- Request for Financial or In-Kind assistance in maintaining Cedar Avenue from the Town of Surf City and Pender County – On hold until after holidays
- Adjournment and Next Meetings
The next meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at 507 Bishop Drive.
Motion Made and Seconded: To adjourn [Motion Passed].
|Board of Directors|
|No||Greg Fogle||Community Activities||704.756.0338