BOARD of directors
CL2 – CE RMO, Inc.
Meeting Report – June 7, 2022
The Cedar Landing 2 – Creek Estates Road Maintenance Organization (RMO) Board of Directors convened at 507 Bishop Drive on Tuesday, June 7, 2022 at 6:30 pm.
President Cynthia Kunz convened the meeting.
The report of the April 5, 2022 meeting was accepted. [Note: The May meeting was cancelled.]
- Road Maintenance
- BLI Work
- Gravel roads will be graded prior to the Fourth of July holiday
- Potholes at 306 and 308 Cedar Avenue and those at the Pine Ridge Drive intersection will be filled
- Second Cedar Avenue speed bump will be bought to spec
- Other Road Work
- Ponding at 603 and 605 Park and sinking of Bishop Drive to be addressed until after Hurricane Season
- Financial Operations
Treasurer Ann Donnelly reported a current bank balance of $19,296.00.
The completion of the 2021 audit is pending.
III. Member/RMO Issues
- 401 Creek Drive – Driveway improvement included the placement of rocks that now block the drainage pipe and are resulting in water and debris backup and ponding on the roadbed – Letter will be sent to owner, Williams Family Trust
- Numerous properties have large debris piles in drainage ditches – Letters will be sent to all owners with large debris piles requesting that these be burned or disposed of as soon as possible
- Landing Court boat launch site signage – ordered
- President Kunz has meeting on Tuesday, July 14, 2022 with Town of Surf City Manager, Kyle Breuer to discuss the annexation and development of the Sullivan property abutting Cedar Avenue
- Request for Financial or In-Kind assistance in maintaining Cedar Avenue from the Town of Surf City and Pender County – On hold
- Adjournment and Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on July 12, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at 507 Bishop Drive.
Motion Made and Seconded: To adjourn [Motion Passed].
|Board of Directors|
|Yes||Cynthia Kunz||President and Secretaryemail@example.com|
|No||Greg Fogle||Community Activities||704.756.0338
|Yes||Steve Hanchey||Contractor Liaisonfirstname.lastname@example.org