BOARD of directors
CL2 – CE RMO, Inc.
Meeting Report – November 1, 2022
The Cedar Landing 2 – Creek Estates Road Maintenance Organization (RMO) Board of Directors convened at 507 Bishop Drive on Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 6:00 pm.
Cynthia Kunz, President convened the meeting.
The report of the October 4, 2022 meeting was accepted.
- Road Maintenance
- BLI Work
Members reviewed the projects pending the end of Hurricane Season
- Upgrading to NCDOT spec the remaining speed bumps on Cedar Avenue
- Ponding at 603 and 605 Park
- Sinking of Bishop Drive
- Filling sunken area on the west side of Landing Drive before Driftwood
- Replacement of tile at Cedar Avenue and Pine Ridge Drive
- Repair of Cedar Avenue at the end of the asphalt
- Gravel for Rustic Court
Steve Hanchey will work with Ryan Bisping to estimate costs for these projects.
- Other Road Work
- Traffic Counter – Jeff Conerly reported that he located a newer version of the defunct traffic counter and it is now working
- Blocked Drainage Pipe at 401 Creek – Rob Schneider arranged for neighbor Royal Feathers to remove the rocks blocking the pipe
- Financial Operations
Members discussed establishing the road fee for 2023, given the increases in materials, fuel, and labor costs. Ms. Kunz had calculated these, along with estimated inflation for the year, yielding a proposed fee of $175.00. Members agreed to make the road fee decision in the December meeting.
III. Member/RMO Issues
- Member ‘listening session’ – October 25, 2022 – Jeff Conerly invited Donny Long and Scott Campbell invited Barry Ritter to attend; neither did so.
- Landing Court boat launch site signage – ordered; letter will be sent to owners prior to posting of signage
- Nominating Committee – Ann Donnelly will chair the Nominating Committee and present a slate in the December meeting.
- Adjournment and Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on December 6, 2022 at 507 Bishop Drive at 6:00 pm.
Motion Made and Seconded: To adjourn [Motion Passed].
|Board of Directors|
|Yes||Cynthia Kunz||President and Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|No||Greg Fogle||Community Activities||704.756.0338
|Yes||Steve Hanchey||Contractor Liaisonemail@example.com