BOARD of directors
CL2 – CE RMO, Inc.
Meeting Report – August 2, 2022
The Cedar Landing 2 – Creek Estates Road Maintenance Organization (RMO) Board of Directors convened at 507 Bishop Drive on Tuesday, August 2, 2022 at 6:30 pm.
President Cynthia Kunz convened the meeting.
The report of the July 12, 2022 meeting was accepted.
- Road Maintenance
- BLI Work
- Will be coming back to complete road grading
- Asphalt potholes on Cedar Avenue are all filled
- Other Road Work
- Pending the end of Hurricane Season
- Upgrading to NCDOT spec the remaining speed bumps on Cedar Avenue
- Ponding at 603 and 605 Park
- Sinking of Bishop Drive
- Filling sunken area on the west side of Landing Drive before Driftwood
- Replacement of tile at Cedar Avenue and Pine Ridge Drive
- Traffic Counter
- Counter not working
- Jeff Conerly will stop counting and research options for repair/replacement
- Financial Operations
Treasurer Ann Donnelly reported a current bank balance of $20,730.00.
The completion of the 2021 audit is pending.
III. Member/RMO Issues
- 401 Creek Drive – Blockage of drainage pipe – BLI will quote cost to remove blockage; Hiram Williams will be called again to ask if he would prefer to pay RMO for the work
- Landing Court boat launch site signage – ordered; letter will be sent to owners prior to posting of signage
- Adjournment and Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on September 6, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at 507 Bishop Drive. [Note: Subsequently changed to September 13, 2022.
Motion Made and Seconded: To adjourn [Motion Passed].
|Board of Directors|
|Yes||Cynthia Kunz||President and Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|No||Greg Fogle||Community Activities||704.756.0338
|Yes||Steve Hanchey||Contractor Liaisonemail@example.com