BOARD of directors
CL2 – CE RMO, Inc.
Meeting Report – March 1, 2022
The Cedar Landing 2 – Creek Estates Road Maintenance Organization (RMO) Board of Directors convened at 507 Bishop Drive on Tuesday, March 1, 2022 at 6:30 pm.
President Cynthia Kunz convened the meeting.
The report of the February 1, 2022 meeting was accepted as corrected.
- Road Maintenance
- BLI Work
None in February.
- Other Road Work
- Landing Court boat launch site signate – ordered
- Re-installation of reflective tape on the Cedar Avenue speed bumps – pending
- Installation of the Landing Drive street sign – pending
- Removal and re-placement of first Cedar Avenue speed bump – pending
- Financial Operations
Treasurer Ann Donnelly reported a current bank balance of $19,600.00, representing roughly 48% of all property owners and 57% of those who routinely pay their road fees.
RMO tax return is being prepared by the accounting firm.
The completion of the 2021 audit is pending.
III. Member/RMO Issues
- Letter to owners of 405 Creek Drive asking them to remove or burn the leaves in their drainage ditch as soon as possible was sent.
- Meeting with Ken Ording scheduled for March 7 to discuss request to re-open Doe Ridge Drive at Cedar Avenue
- Request for Financial or In-Kind assistance in maintaining Cedar Avenue from the Town of Surf City and Pender County – On hold
- Quarterly membership meeting – April 9, 2022 – will be conducted as a community grill and announced with an email, website and FaceBook posts, and signage on Cedar Avenue and Landing Drive.
- Adjournment and Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on April 5, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at 507 Bishop Drive.
Motion Made and Seconded: To adjourn [Motion Passed].
|Board of Directors|
|Yes||Cynthia Kunz||President and Secretaryemail@example.com|
|No||Greg Fogle||Community Activities||704.756.0338
|No||Steve Hanchey||Contractor Liaisonfirstname.lastname@example.org