BOARD of directors
CL2 – CE RMO, Inc.
Meeting Report – April 5, 2022
The Cedar Landing 2 – Creek Estates Road Maintenance Organization (RMO) Board of Directors convened at 507 Bishop Drive on Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 6:30 pm.
President Cynthia Kunz convened the meeting.
The report of the March 1, 2022 meeting was accepted.
- Road Maintenance
- BLI Work
- Gravel roads graded
- 104 Cedar Avenue pothole filled
- First Cedar Avenue speed bump moved and brought to spec
- Other Road Work
- Landing Court boat launch site signage – ordered
- Re-installation of reflective tape on the Cedar Avenue speed bumps – done – Thanks, Greg Fogle
- Installation of the Landing Drive street sign – done – Thanks, Greg Fogle
- Financial Operations
Treasurer Ann Donnelly reported a current bank balance of $21,870.00, representing roughly 55% of those who routinely pay their road fees.
The completion of the 2021 audit is pending.
III. Member/RMO Issues
- Owners of 405 Creek Drive responded to letter asking them to remove or burn the leaves in their drainage ditch with apology and promise to burn as soon as feasible.
- Letter to Town of Surf City drafted to declare RMO’s interest in the annexation and development of the Sullivan property abutting Cedar Avenue
- Letters from Pender County Fire Marshall received and reviewed:
- Does not condone or support Cedar Avenue speed bumps; but does not order removal
- Informs Deer Run HOA that the gate at Cedar Avenue and Doe Ridge Drive violates North Carolina Fire Code and must either be permanently opened or equipped with a siren-activated device to open for emergency response vehicles
- Request for Financial or In-Kind assistance in maintaining Cedar Avenue from the Town of Surf City and Pender County – On hold
- Quarterly membership meeting/community grill – April 9, 2022 – has been announced with an email, website and FaceBook posts, and signage on Cedar Avenue and Landing Drive
- Adjournment and Next Meeting
The next meeting will be held on May 3, 2022 at 6:30 p.m. at 507 Bishop Drive. [Note: May 3, 2022 meeting was subsequently cancelled.]
Motion Made and Seconded: To adjourn [Motion Passed].
|Board of Directors|
|Yes||Cynthia Kunz||President and Secretaryemail@example.com|
|No||Greg Fogle||Community Activities||704.756.0338
|No||Steve Hanchey||Contractor Liaisonfirstname.lastname@example.org